“Safety First & Foremost”
We protect the people who work for us.
Work in the oil and gas industry can be a challenging occupation. We don’t take this lightly. Superior Optimization is committed to providing a productive, safe and healthy work environment for our employees, contractors, clients, customers and visitors.
Our commitments are communicated to all employees, contractors and suppliers and include:
- To instill a corporate culture where harm to our staff through work is totally unacceptable;
- To be proactive in assessing health, safety and environmental hazards for new business, new and existing work systems, practices and equipment;
- To encourage team problem solving at all levels of the organization to implement work practices that continually improve safety, environmental standards and productivity;
- To report and investigate incidents and implement systems and practices that prevent reoccurrence;
- To ensure compliance with legal requirements and industry standards;
- To train managers and employees to competently perform work described in safe work procedures;
- To provide information to all employees, contractors and customers that inform them of health safety and environmental issues relevant to Superior Optimization operations;
- To ensure products are safe and without adverse environmental impact.
- To achieve a zero tolerance towards hazards, incidents and injuries.
Safety Compliance Memberships:
- Disa (Drug & Alcohol 50% random & background screening)
- PEC Safety